Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bees, etc...


I found a really cute pattern today that I wanted to share:

In other news, I've finished the dad socks. Hopefully they will fit him. I found the measurements for him shoe size online and crocheted the sock accordingly, so theoretically they SHOULD fit. Let's just keep our fingers crossed so that I don't have to do too much adjusting when he gets them.

I used this pattern for the socks, which I think I like better than previous ones that I have done. I like the heel as you go thing rather than using an afterthought heel. It makes it a little easier to adjust later on should it be needed. It also seems to make the shape a little nicer too. Once I'm done with Christmas presents, I think I'm going to work on me a pair of socks with what I've learned from the pattern, only jazz it up a little with a couple different stitches.

On the hook: Four Seasons Afghan from Herrschners.
Countdown til Christmas: 58 days.

No comments: