Monday, September 27, 2010

The Joys of Parenthood...

I think I'm going to have to get me one of these:


 My son got a hold of my skein of yarn that I was using for his cousins blanket and basically demolished it.  I returned to find a rat's nest where I had left a perfectly fine (although slight floppy) skein of yarn.  Had to do a fair amount of detangling before I could proceed with my project.  The yarn tangles pretty easily as it is, the boucle-ness of it tends to get caught on other strands and can be annoying.  Maybe with the container, things would be a little less stressful.  Then if Aiden does get my yarn, he can still have fun with it and it will remain tangle-free. :)


I think I am about done with the project for my niece though.  Aiden likes it so much, I may have to make him one next, though I think I will have to insist on a different color than pink, haha.  Maybe I can find an orange.  He is so fascinated by orange.


Free Crochet Pattern of the Day: Pointed Granny Dishcloth

On the hook: Project for niece for Christmas

Days til Christmas: 89

“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”- Matthew 6:33

2 comments:

Prila said...

Hi! I found you blog link on the 1st clue of the CAL. My son's name is Aiden too! He's 15 months and I haven't tried to crochet around him. I just know he'd drive me nuts. I have to wait until he goes to bed!
How old is your Aiden?

WendyP said...

My little Aiden is just about 9 months. He loves to play with my yarn and enjoys snuggling the projects I am working on as I work on them... needless to say, this makes it a little difficult to work on them. Haha.