Thursday, September 23, 2010

While I wait...

While I eagerly await the next clue for the BMACAL, I'm working on a project for my youngest niece.  She is a month older than my little one. I'm using a gradient pink boucle yarn called Rainbow Boucle by Sensations (30% off at JoAnn Fabrics right now), and I'm liking how it is turning out.  


The pattern I am using is a v-stitch and the pattern is looking pretty interesting in the gradient pink.  The winter hat I was working on is kinda on hold until I finish the project for my niece.  



Free Crochet Pattern of the DayPopcorn Potholder

On the hook: Project for niece for Christmas

Days til Christmas: 93

“Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.”- Romans 5:3-4

No comments: